Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Will be ordered for you
- Order number: FP141
Our steel wall round swimming pool in practical set
Round swimming pool Pro with aluminum handrail 0.8 mm inner cover in blue
- Thanks to the shapely aluminum handrail and the steel wall, the round swimming pool is extremely stable and very durable.
- The Pro line round swimming pools are all supplied with a 0.8 mm hanging liner, which is very sturdy and allows for easy installation.
- The pools can be set up, partially sunken or completely sunken.
- The pool has a size of 450 cm diameter, 135 cm depth and a capacity of 20m3
- Skimmer package for above-ground pools consisting of a built-in skimmer (incl. double seal for inlet nozzle and skimmer), inlet nozzle 2" with hose connection, 2 connecting hoses NW 38 mm à 300 cm and installation accessories.
Swimming pool sand filter complete system for outdoor use
The compact filter system BREGENZ II d520 in graphite gray (RAL7024), d400 is delivered with transparent filter cover and original Praher 1½" 6-way backwash valve set in gray incl. glued valve piping set + 3 pcs. Ocean® fittings supplied.
The sand filter is pre-assembled with the high quality EuroPro filter pump 50M (11m3/h, 230V) on a base plate.
The filter body of the BREGENZ II filter series, made of isopthal resin, resistant glass fibers and UV-resistant gelcoat, significantly facilitates maintenance and inspection due to its special design. Carefully selected raw materials guarantee the highest mechanical resistance to the constant working stresses such as pressure fluctuations, switching on/off of the pump, closing/opening of the valve, etc. All components in contact with water are corrosion resistant, inhibit bacterial growth and have no negative effect on water quality.
- Laminated filter made of special glass fiber
- External coating made of UV resistant gelcoat
- Large d400 mm transparent lid
- transparent side viewing port for sand level control
- Higher filtration bed for increased filtration
- Large filter drain 1 1/4"
- V4A thread in the lid for pressure gauge
- Nickel-plated brass cover nuts
- Protective band
- Working pressure max: 2,5 bar
- Test pressure max: 3,75 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 42 °C
The manufacturer recommends a grain size of the filter sand of 0.4 - 0.8 mm and a quantity of 125 kg (for filter glass 100 kg).
Note: The filter media is not included. Our selection of filter media can be found below under accessories.
The color may differ from the picture.
Soft Touch Bottom Pad
Soft Touch bottom pad is a durable, physically cross-linked foam that is ideal as a bottom protector for your pool. Due to its special manufacturing process, Soft Touch retains its shape even after years of use and will not be compressed by water pressure. Between the bottom plate and the inner cover Soft Touch protects your inner cover and is very comfortable for the feet of the bathers. Material thickness: 10 mm
Shipping by forwarding agency on request.